The mini tree madeline is perfect for Chrismas or just about any party! A star-shaped madeleine that you can make while having fun. It's cute whether stacked or as it is.
- Egg: 1
- Sugar: 30g
- Matcha powder: 1 tsp
- Baking powder: 1/2 tsp
- Flour 50g
- Milk: 25ml
- Melted butter: 60g
- Mix sugar and flour, add milk, sift in dry ingridents, then mix well. Mix melted butter, baking at 180oc for 9 minutes.
Cakeland by TigerCrown is the most popular brand for baking utensils in Japan. All of their products are manufactured in Japan with the highest quality. Their products are loved by both households and professionals, and for the first time they are now available in Australia.
- Bake a Christmas Tree in one go!
- Wash using detergent before use for the first time
- Do not grill over open flame
- After use, wash off with water, hot water or liquid detergent and a sponge scrubbing brush
- Do not use hard objects such as metal scrubbing brushes, polishing powder, and knives as they will damage the surface.
- Made in Japan with premium grade18/8 stainless steel
- Measurement: 255 x 195 x 12mm
- No dishwashing / dryer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.