Entry level Yanagiba 270mm by Yoshihiro. This is a SK steel yanagi by Yoshihiro, one of the top brands in Sakai. It is great for chefs entering Japanese cuisine, and to learn how to properly sharpen single bevel knives. SK steel is very easy to sharpen and has great cutting performance.
- Weight: 192 g
- Overall length: 413 mm
- Blade length: 263 mm
- Blade height at heel: 35 mm
- Thickness at spine: 3.9 mm
- Thickness at middle of blade: 3.5 mm
- Thickness at 1 cm from the tip: 1.6mm
- Hand wash and wipe dry, NO DISHWASHER
- Please use the knife as it should be, not frozed food, and not as screw driver
- Hand sharpen with waterstone, honing rod is not suitable for Japanese knives
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.