The best makisu ever that are super hygenic
and less likely to stick to rice!!
HASEGAWA-Makisu is a revolutionary makisu that makes use of neither the traditional bamboo nor cotton strings but advanced plastic and monofilaments.
They are not only hygienic but also easy to roll as a makisu.
Designed with several benefits below.
- Does not generate splinters or black mold, like the those conventional bamboo ones always does.
- The monofilaments that deter contamination are used for the binding strings.
- Rice less likely to stick to its embossed surfaces.
- Easy to dry so that can be used soon after washing.
- Yet as easy to roll as conventional bamboo ones.
- Dishwasher safe, bleach safe.
Monofilaments are used for the binding strips. |
- No Soaking of contaminants!
- Lint Free!
- No Knots!
Embossed Plastic Strips
- No Splinters!
- No Black Mold!
The tough, but thin mono-filaments narrows the gap between each strip, keeping tiny food residues from remaining lodged in-between.
Made in Japan
|Model Name||W x L mm (inch)||Weight g (lbs)||Heat-Proof & Colors|
|FMK - S||250 x 165 ( 10 x 6.5 )||110 ( 0.23 )||100 C (212 F) |
|FMK - M||250 x 240 ( 10 x 9.5 )||160 ( 0.33 )|
|FMK - L||250 x 305 ( 10 x 12 )||200 ( 0.42 )|
** Sizes and colors can be changed without notice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.