Blade made from wear and rust resistant Molybdenum Vanadium steel. So that its maintenance is easier than carbon steel knives and therefore suitable for beginners. However, edge is carefully sharpened without compromise by our craftsman.
Handle is made from magnolia and has good water resistance.
- Blande length: 180 mm
- Total length: 332 mm
- Weight: 275 g
- Blade: Molybdenum Vanadium Steel
- Handle: Magnolia + Resin Collar
- Edging: Single Bevel for Right-handed
- Handle material: ho wood
- Hand wash and wipe dry, NO DISHWASHER
- Please use the knife as it should be, not frozen food
- Hand sharpen with whetstone, honing rod is not suitable for Japanese knives
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.