Sakai Takayuki VG10 Sujihiki 240mm (9.4") 33 Layer Hammered Damascus
Sakai Takayuki VG10 Sujihiki 240mm (9.4") 33 Layer Hammered Damascus is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
One of the best selling family oriented line. The Damascus VG10 series combines the utility provided by the stainless VG10 core steel and the great artistics of damascus pattern soft steel. The VG10 steel is one of the best steels for kitchen knives due to its superior edge retention, sharpness and stain resistance. The layered Damascus steel is hand hammered to strengthen the blade, each knife is hand sharpened and fitted with a stylish redwood handle. HRC 60 - 61.
- Blade length: 237mm
- Overall length: 367mm
- Thickness at spine: 1.8mm
- Thickness at 1 cm from the tip: 0.8mm
- Handle material: Stabilized mahogany
- Hand wash and wipe dry, NO DISHWASHER
- Please use the knife as it should be, not frozed food, and not as screw driver
- Hand sharpen with waterstone, honing rod is not suitable for Japanese knives
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.